Chloride is recommended for use against Clostridium Diffcile, MRSA and Salmonella, and Viruses, which include the Influenza virus, Hepatitis and HIV.
Chloride is based on a dry chlorine donor, sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) which is blended with effervescent components. The result is a fast-dissolving, highly convenient, safer and more accurate alternative to liquid bleach.
Features & Benefits
- Highly effective application in infection control
- Provides a cleaning surfactant together with chlorine disinfection
- Efficiency is increased and costs reduced
- Stable, portable, and packed in tamper-proof packaging
- The safe alternative to liquid bleach
- Eliminates micro-organisms in 5 minutes
- A variety of applications.
- Single-step cleaning and disinfection for Households, Clinics, Dental and Veterinary practices
- Food preparation areas – utensils & hard surfaces.
- Disinfection Application:
- Cloths & Mops
- Drains, Toilets & Sinks
- Food Preparation areas
- Effective chlorine disinfection in convenient tablet format
- Broad-spectrum efficacy suitable for a wide variety of applications, including blood spills and sporicidal disinfection
- SDIC tablet disinfectant is a safer and more effective alternative to hypochlorite liquid bleach.
- The solution is near to neutral pH, unlike sodium hypochlorite (pH 12.0 – 8.0)
- Stable for long periods – up to 5 years in some cases.
- Just add to water and allow it to dissolve. SDIC tablets are cost-effective and easy to use.
- There is a reduced risk of accident and personal injury with SDIC tablets (no spillage, no leaks).
- Safe to use in kitchens and where food is prepared or served.